2023 Inova Fairfax Medicine Grand Rounds (Enduring Material)
This series presents the latest practice guidelines and late-breaking research in the subspecialties of medicine. Lectures focus on the prevention of disease, management, and treatment of patients, on molecular components with a basic understanding of disease process, and updates on novel therapies.
Original Publication Date:
08/01/2023 - 12/31/2023
The content of this activity is geared towards the following specialties:
- Addiction Medicine
- Cardiac Electrophysiology
- Critical Care (Intensivists)
- Emergency Medicine
- General Practice
- Geriatric Medicine
- Geriatric Psychiatry
- Hospice and Pallative Care
- Infectious Disease
- Internal Medicine
- Interventional Cardiology
- Medical Oncology
- Pain Management
- Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Preventive Medicine
- Pulmonary Disease
- Sleep Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Unknown Physician Specialty
At the completion of this activity, learners will be able to:
- Advance education in basic scientific principles applicable to clinical situations.
- Disseminate information regarding disease prevention and public health.
- Improve understanding of psychosocial and legal issues as they apply to delivery of excellent patient care.
- Provide updates in medical diagnosis and treatment to improve patient outcome.
Inova Health System’s Office of Continuing Medical Education adheres to ACCME’s Standards for Integrity and Independence in Accredited Continuing Education. Any individuals in a position to control the content of a CME activity, including faculty, program directors, and planners are required to disclose all relevant financial relationships with ineligible entities as defined by ACCME. All relevant conflicts of interest have been mitigated prior to the commencement of this activity.
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Physicians may claim up to 1.0 credits in Type 1 CME on the Virginia Board of Medicine Continued Competency and Assessment Form required for renewal of an active medical license in Virginia.