2024 Inova Fairfax Medicine Grand Rounds (Enduring Material) 01.30.2024
Topic: ChatGPT and Artificial Intelligence in Healthcare: Exuberant Hype or Paradigm Shift?
- Advance education in basic scientific principles applicable to clinical situations.
- Disseminate information regarding disease prevention and public health.
- Improve understanding of psychosocial and legal issues as they apply to delivery of excellent patient care.
- Provide updates in medical diagnosis and treatment to improve patient outcome.
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education is accredited by the Medical Society of Virginia to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Credit Designation Statement
The Inova Office of Continuing Medical Education designates this live educational activity for a maximum of 1.0 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit(s) ™. Physicians should only claim credit commensurate with the extent of their participation in the activity. Physicians may claim up to 1.0 credits in Type 1 CME on the Virginia Board of Medicine Continued Competency an
- 1.00 AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™